Tuesday 6 August 2013

Aztec In The Forest


As you will know if you've read my post from last Monday, I have been in Center Parcs for a week. As the Internet was very temperamental there I decided to wait until I got back to post the OOTDs/OOTNs I had decided to write about, there is only 2 more after this as a lot of the days I wore similar outfits (shorts and a top) and it would just be very repetitive. 






I never normally wear jewellery, the most is earrings and on most days I forget to even put them in! Ever since I lost (sadly) my Thomas Sabo bracelet I just forget to wear arm jewellery as I had that on 24/7, so when I remembered I had this bracelet/ring duo I immediately packed it and swore myself to wearing it at least once.
As I had these gold and 'diamond' earrings in already all day, I thought it would be the perfect chance to wear the bracelet, the gold accents added some colour to the black and white outfit as well as going with the gold studs on the shoes.
















Dress - Tesco (kids section)
Blazer - Topshop
Shoes - Primark
Belt - Next
Earrings - River Island
Bracelet/Ring - Primark
Lipstick - Christian Dior (not sure of name/shade as my mum gave it to me)





No comments:

Post a Comment