Tuesday 13 August 2013

Flowers: Day into Night

Onto my last OOTD/OOTN post from holiday! Now that they've all been posted I think I probably should have separated them out with different sorts of posts but hey ho, nothing I can do now.
I've noticed that with these posts it seems like I only buy clothes from cheap shops, I promise I don't haha, but I can't fault the 'cheap' places I do buy if I'm honest!




I bought this amazing top from the Tesco sale, yep! I am seriously in love with it, I think it's extremely complimenting and I will probably be wearing it for the rest of the summer, woo!
When I first tried it on, I did wonder how to style it as the looseness of it means you have to wear tighter/tailored shorts, which is exactly what I went for, they're not tight but they look sort of tailored I think.









Top - Tesco
Shorts - Primark
Bandeau - New Look
Shoes - Converese 



































(Sorry for these photos looking a little grey, it started to rain when we took them)

 I then randomly tried it on with a skirt whilst throwing outfits together, I didn't think of this when I first saw it as I thought, "oh the flowiness of it has to be the main attention, style around it", however once I tried it on with a skirt I loved it! I really think it makes the top look so much nicer and compliments me even more, making the perfect evening outfit, as you can see I went for an even more dressed up look by wearing these gorgeous heels. 















Top - Tesco
Skirt - Tesco (Kids section)
Belt - New Look
Cardigan - Topshop
Shoes - Dorothy Perkins 

2 comments: