Tuesday 6 August 2013

Mint Backless


Onto my next OOTN post from my holiday, Center Parcs as you may know is in a forest, so it's not a place to get extremely dressed up, if I'm honest I'd wear this outfit out even as a casual outfit however it is a more 'dressy' outfit than what I was wearing in the day.





I'm in love with this mint shirt, the back is just so lovely I think! I do however find it hard to style as ideally I'd like to wear it without a bra so my back is completely bare but as you can see, it is extremely sheer and well no one wants to see that do they! As I obviously did wear a bra, I thought how do I cover it? A bare bra I think looks a little bit tacky (sorry) so I decided to put a bandeau over it, I don't think this was the best solution as I think it just takes away the detail of the shirt unfortunately. For next time I wear the shirt, I think I'm going to try to look for either a stick on bra (we'll see how well I manage to wear one of those!) or a bra with 'invisible' straps and back, you know the ones?















Shirt - Local shop (Chelmsford)
Leggings - Missguided 
Bandeau - New Look
Shoes - Converse 





5 comments:

  1. You are completely beautiful in this look. From your hair to the peek-a-boo top, to the simple sheer leggings, to the lacey socks and old chucks, the look is perfection, and very appealing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw that is so so sweet!
      Thank you so much! I've never had such a compliment!
      You have genuinely made my day.

      Delete
    2. You're most welcome and deserving!

      Delete
  2. You look beautiful! Love this outfit
    Also ou have a really nice blog so I couldn't resist following you via Bloglovin! <3

    Keep it up,
    Joana from Who the Fuck is Chanel

    ReplyDelete