Tuesday, 6 August 2013

Mint Backless


Onto my next OOTN post from my holiday, Center Parcs as you may know is in a forest, so it's not a place to get extremely dressed up, if I'm honest I'd wear this outfit out even as a casual outfit however it is a more 'dressy' outfit than what I was wearing in the day.





I'm in love with this mint shirt, the back is just so lovely I think! I do however find it hard to style as ideally I'd like to wear it without a bra so my back is completely bare but as you can see, it is extremely sheer and well no one wants to see that do they! As I obviously did wear a bra, I thought how do I cover it? A bare bra I think looks a little bit tacky (sorry) so I decided to put a bandeau over it, I don't think this was the best solution as I think it just takes away the detail of the shirt unfortunately. For next time I wear the shirt, I think I'm going to try to look for either a stick on bra (we'll see how well I manage to wear one of those!) or a bra with 'invisible' straps and back, you know the ones?















Shirt - Local shop (Chelmsford)
Leggings - Missguided 
Bandeau - New Look
Shoes - Converse