Wednesday 26 June 2013

REVIEW: River Island Paris Perfume

Hello!
I haven't blogged for ages! That has been down to the fact I was doing my GCSE's and didn't have any spare time to blog, anyway I am now on a THREE MONTH summer holiday - YAY - so I have a lot of time to blog away, so be prepared for many blog posts!

I recently went into River Island as I had a gift card - I don't usually shop in River Island as I really do not like the quality of their products but I thought I'd check out their perfumes.


I came across this beauty, the bottle instantly attracted me as I thought it looked so elegant and beautiful - can you say that about a perfume bottle? haha. The packaging was also so nicely presented, white against coral, I also (rather sad of me) thought 'oh this will look great in my bedroom!'

I then went on to test the scent and instantly fell in love! I was surprised when I did as I'd describe the scent as quite 'mature' whereas I'm normally into more 'teenage' fruity scents!
I'm not sure how exactly to describe the smell of this perfume, it has a hint of something fruity but also something I would call 'upperclass', I'm really not doing it justice as I can't describe smells at all!


I think the reason I loved this perfume so much is because it reminds me of my childhood, this is because the scent reminds me very much of Burberry Beat which when I was younger my mum used to wear, so when I smelt it that feeling of nostalgia washed over me and I knew I had to buy it.

When I got home, I looked over the bottle once more (admiring its beauty should I say) and I realised, it really reminded of the Chanel Chance bottles! Perhaps that was the look River Island were going for as Chanel is known for being classy and if it was, River Island you succeeded!

If you're looking for a new perfume, I'd definitely recommend River Island Paris, at just £12 it was a complete bargain and I was expecting to pay so much more! The scent lasts for a good couple of hours, much better than what you'd expect from a perfume as cheap as that!

Anyway, that's my post for the day!
I'm aiming to blog at the very least once a week, hopefully more!
Alice x

2 comments:

  1. nice blog :))
    I invite you to my blog
    http://dreamaboutvogue.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete