Monday 1 July 2013

JUNE favourites

Hello lovelies!

Can you believe it is already July?! Only 5 months until Christmas ;)
I thought I'd tell you my favourites of June.

My first favourite would have to be this Rimmel Match Perfection Concealer, I have the shade Classic Beige & it is perfect for me!
 
I was looking for a good concealer for a while that actually worked and trust me, this does! It brightens up my whole face when I have it on even though I only put it under my eyes, it is perfect at covering dark rings - which I must say I do get a lot of! - and for the whole of June, I have been wearing no foundation just this! I would most definitely recommend it as it also lasts for a long time. 

Next is the River Island Paris perfume which I recently done a review on here
I won't go into too much detail as I have already wrote a lot about it in my review post, but this going to be my go to summer scent I can tell. 


I've also been loving my flower garland (see it featured in my summer OOTD here), it's perfect for summer and I have always wanted to buy one but have never really found one I really 'love', however I saw this in Primark for only £1.50 and thought how could I not buy it!

The next is something not beauty or fashion related but I've recently had my bedroom decorated and my mum bought me these gorgeous ceramic heart coasters which have come in so handy. They came in a pack of four and they're just perfect to put on the side so things don't mark my surfaces. 


Now onto 'random' things I've been loving this month! 
First of all, my favourite film: okay, can we just take a moment to appreciate Batman...















Okay, moment over. 
So I watched The Dark Knight and The Dark Knight Rises this month and I will happily raise my hand and say, by the end of the Dark Knight Rises I was covered in a pool of tears. You may be thinking 'Alice, why would you cry at an ACTION movie?!', I honestly can't explain how emotional it made me! It went from being sad emotional to extremely happy emotional, I'm a very strange person. 

Next is my song of the month and that is definitely So Good To Me by Chris Malinchak, it is the most perfect summer song in my opinion and for some reason whenever I listen to it I have this great sense of nostalgia wash over me. The moment I hear the song I instantly feel so serene and calm. 

Moving onto my app of the month, I'm going to have to go with Instagram. I've always been into Instagram but at the beginning of May I started a new themes account (@wonderlandalice_) as people on my personal were getting annoyed with the themed pictures! Having only had the account for 2 months I'm so surprised to already have 800+ followers and it means a lot to me as I have started to put a lot of effort into the photos I upload. 

Lastly, this one may seem a bit weird but my favourite DAY of June was the 24th and that is for one reason... I FINISHED MY GCSE's, after building up to them for three years the amount of pressure and stress that felt lifted from me as I walked out of that exam was amazing! 

Anyway this has to be my longest post I've written on this blog therefore I will end it there! 
Alice x


No comments:

Post a Comment