Monday 1 July 2013

OOTD: Summer Dress and Denim Jacket

Hello!

silly me squinting because of the sun!
If you live in Britain, you will know yesterday (Sunday) was an extremely hot & sunny day!
I took advantage of this and saw it as an opportunity to bring out the white summer dress I had recently bought from Primark. It was only £5 what a bargain!

I got really excited about the fact it was sunny

I teamed the dress with an acid wash denim jacket (also Primark - £12) and white Converse high tops.

Not a model I swear

You could say I find the trees in my garden interesting?

I decided to wear my flower garland I had recently bought from Primark (again!), I thought it really brought the outfit together and emphasised the 'girlyness' of the outfit.



Excuse the moody face!

As I was going out, I obviously needed a handbag so I used this brown bag which was given to me about a month ago by my mum.



I really love this outfit as I think it's flattering and very summery, to make it more girly, I could have worn ballet pump type shoes, however I think the Converse give the outfit a more casual look.

That's my first OOTD post for this blog and taking the photos was actually really fun, thank you to my little brother who was my 'photographer' he's the best! OOTD are one of my favourite posts to look at so I hope you enjoyed this!
Alice x

6 comments:

  1. The dress is cute and great for summer.I really like how you styled it with the trainers.

    xoxo
    Ivy
    http://www.purrpleivy.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love styling girly dresses with converse too! Such a lovely outfit. xo

    - Clothes, Shoes & Boys with Tattoos

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! me too, it's just such an easy way to make an outfit more casual x

      Delete
  3. Bella bella bella! Stunning look! love your blog by the way - may have to return here to stalk you more!

    SSSx


    www.stylestreetstalker.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!! Haha, stalk me all you want, it's much appreciated!!xx

      Delete