Friday 11 April 2014

Thank God It's My Birthday

On Thursday April 10th it was my birthday, therefore, I thought I'd do a post about what I got up to & what I wore. Featuring my new Ted Baker bag I received for my birthday! 
Oh, and my new boyfriend Hugo the bear...







Jeans - Topshop (similar here)
Flower Peplum Top - Topshop
Shoes - Primark
Bag - Ted Baker (similar here)
Watch - Avon
Sunglasses - Primark  




Skirt - H&M (here)
Boots - Primark









After a lush lunch at TGI's we went for a bit of shopping/costa. I managed to pick up a Nike travel bag and another Ted Baker bag, the bigger version of the one I got for my birthday. I just can't help it to make up the set!
My boyfriend then arrived back from his holiday & took me for a lovely dinner out.

I'm so excited to finally be seventeen as it means being able to drive! Watch out!

Choies:

Choies-The latest street fashion

No comments:

Post a Comment