Sunday 19 January 2014

Faux Fur & Chucks: OOTD


Before the Christmas holidays ended, I took a trip to Lakeside and thought it was only right to show off my new favourite purchase.

I thought for a change I'd show my make-up of the day as well! If you want to know what I used, just take a peak at my 'Whats In My Make-up Bag' post here











Fur Gilet - Topshop (here)
Blouse - Primark
Jeans - Topshop Leigh (here
Shoes - Converse/Chucks (here
Bag - New Look 
Watch - Avon 


Choies-The latest street fashion

4 comments:

  1. you're so pretty! love your bedding aswell (: x

    A Little Treat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw thank you so much!
      haha, it was great for Christmas! x

      Delete
  2. Hi, just letting you know that i nominated you for my liebster award :) love your blog xx

    Link here!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you :)
      I've actually already done it once! http://intheeyeof-this.blogspot.co.uk/2013/10/the-liebster-award.html

      Delete