Monday 8 December 2014

Christmas Gift Guide | For Him

Onto my third Christmas Gift Guide, which today is for him!
All these gifts would be something I'd either get for my dad, brothers or boyfriend as I think they'd make great gifts. I picked twelve gifts ranging from under £30 to over £600 so there is something in here for everyone!


1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 

1Pyjama Set £28 - I love this set of pyjamas from next and think they would make a perfect present for any man in your life. They look super cosy and who doesn't love pyjamas? Especially at Christmas.

2. Christmas Jumper £30 - Everyone's got to have a Christmas Jumper right? (as much as my boyfriend refuses to wear one - I will make him one day!) I really liked this one from Topman, as I feel it's subtly Christmassy. If the guy you're buying for isn't particularly big on Christmas then this would be great!

3. Ted Baker Cufflinks £40 - I think cufflinks are an easy present if you're stuck for ideas, especially in plain silver. They're a classic timeless piece that every man should have in his life.

4. Dressing Gown £45 - I think guys would be lying if they said they didn't love a really cosy dressing gown, after all, everyone does! This navy blue fleece hooded dressing gown look so warm and fluffy - and the best bit is, you can steal it once you give it to him!

5. Pour Homme £56.50 - Aftershave/Pour Homme is an ideal gift for any man, if you're buying it for your boyfriend then what's better than buying a scent you love and smelling it on him everyday? My personal recommendations would be; Paco Rabanne 1 Million, Issey Miyake & Red Polo Ralph Lauren.

6. Jeff Banks Laptop Briefcase £60 - I really like this laptop briefcase which is perfect for the working man - whether that's your dad, brother or boyfriend. 

7. Ted Baker Wallet & Card Holder £65 - I love that this is a wallet and card holder that matches - this is totally my thing. A wallet is a great and easy gift for any man.

8. Leather Gloves £85 - A piece I'm not sure if I like on men or not, but I know many men love wearing them; leather gloves. The weather is getting cooler and as much as our men would love to think they can brave the cold, sometimes they need an extra layer to cover their hands.

9. Zara Coat £159 - I love the look of smart coats like this on men. Why not customise your mans wardrobe how you'd like it by buying him a statement coat?

10. Emporio Armani Watch £199 - A timeless watch is a classic present. Every man needs a high quality timeless watch in their life.

11. Lomography Diana Camera Deluxe Kit £220 - I would personally love this kit & I know my boyfriend would too as we're both photography enthusiasts - he's a lot better than me however! This is a lomography kit from Urban Outfitters which comes with different lenses and filters to create different photographs.

12. Drone Quadcopter £682 - A very expensive gift this one, however it is perfect if you're looking to treat someone with an extra special present. This would be perfect for any man that is enthusiastic about filming and/or photography.

13. Experience Day - Lastly, I didn't put this in the picture, however I think this is a great present for any man/boy. If he's a car freak, you could get him a supercar driving experience day, or if he's into a certain football club, why not give him the chance to tour their stadium? I love the idea of experience days as it's something different.

That's it for my 'Christmas Gift Guide | For Him'.
I hope you enjoyed this and it has given you some inspiration for a man in your life, whether that's your boyfriend, dad or brother!

If you'd like to see my two other Christmas Gift Guide's, you can find the 'Christmas Gift Guide | For Her' here and the 'Christmas Gift Guide | Stocking Fillers' here.

Also, keep an eye out for my next post, it's an exciting one...


Choies-The latest street fashion

No comments:

Post a Comment