Wednesday 17 December 2014

12 Days Of Christmas | Christmas Make-Up

Day Five of the 12 Days Of Christmas posts!
How are you enjoying these so far? 
Today I thought I'd show you the make-up I'll be wearing for Christmas.
Whether that's for Christmas Day or any Christmas Parties I will be attending. 
Please excuse the dodgy eyebrows, they really need doing!

I decided to go for a shimmery eye and a bright bold red lip.
Quite the Christmassy trade mark.












The make up I used was as follows:

Arbonne Make-Up Primer
Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation applied with a Real Techniques Stippling Brush
Bourjois Delice de Poudre Bronzer applied with a Real Techniques Contour Brush
Bourjois Cream Blush with a Real Techniques Blush Brush
Bare Minerals Lash Domination Volumizing Mascara
Rimmel London Professional Eyebrow Pencil
MUA Eyeshadow Pallet 
Rimmel London Lipstick in 170 Alarm with a Real Techniques Detailer Brush


Choies-The latest street fashion

No comments:

Post a Comment