Monday 21 July 2014

Travel Make Up Bag: Come Away With Me #2

Welcome back to my Summer Series; 'Come Away With Me' #2. 
Today I thought I'd show you what I am taking away with me. 
I'm very much a girl of routine & do not really branch out much with my makeup, instead I just stick to my everyday make up. However, as I am going away for over a week, I thought I'd take a few extra bits - well as much as my little makeup bag can tolerate!





So what did I pack?

Face:

Eyes & Eyebrows:

Lips:
Vaseline Aloe Vera

Miscellaneous:
Tweezers
Cuticle Pusher
Small Mirror


As well as my make up, I need to take my brushes.
These brushes I use on a daily basis which when travelling, I keep in this simple sparkley case.
They're all going to have a little clean however before I go away!






The brushes I am taking with me are:

The Buffing Brush, Contour Brush & Detailer Brush are all part of the Core Collection sold as a pack.
If you're interested in a review of these brushes I have one here.

So that's what I'll be taking with me on holiday, make up wise!
I hope this has given you some inspiration for what to take if you're going on holiday.

I still have some upcoming posts in my 'Come Away With Me' Summer Series.
To make sure you see the whole series, don't forget to follow me.
My first edition of the series is here, my Travel Wash Bag.


Choies-The latest street fashion

No comments:

Post a Comment