Friday 18 July 2014

Travel Wash Bag: Come Away With Me #1


Hello there, I've decided to start a little series called 'Come Away With Me', starting with todays post of what I'm taking away in my Wash Bag.
I'm going away a week today so I thought I'd slowly show you what sort of things I'll be taking away with me. Following this, I'll have a Travel Make Up Bag post & Travel Take Away Bag post, so keep your eyes peeled!

The Wash Bag I use is the Ted Baker Large Bow Wash Bag.
You can find a similar one here, however they have now changed the design of their bow.








So what is actually in my Wash Bag?

Hair:

Face:
Toothpaste
Face Moisturiser
Face Wash

Body:
Deodorant
Calvin Klein One Shock Perfume
Boots Natural Collection Body Spray
Body Puff
Razor

I hope you've enjoyed having an insight into what is in my Travel Wash Bag.
Also if you're going on holiday, this may give you some ideas on what to bring!

Keep a look out for my next few posts in my 'Come Away With Me' series, you'll soon find out where I'll be going.. exciting!

No comments:

Post a Comment