Monday 22 September 2014

HOW TO STYLE: H&M SLACKS


As you may know if you've read any of my blog, I have a huge passion for H&M.
Not long ago I bought three pairs of H&M Slacks.
I've never been a trousers person as I just never liked the look of myself in them, however, I wanted to step outside of my comfort zone for once & decided to try these on whilst in the store.
As soon as I put them I fell in love! I was stuck in a sticky situation standing in the fitting rooms, of which pair to choose, however, I knew that was impossible and took all three! 
I'm sorry debit card...

Today I wanted to show you how I style these different pairs of trousers.
I have included both Spring\Summer ways to wear them & Autumn/Winter ways to wear them.




















Outfit 1 Jumper: Zara
Outfit 2 Crop Top: Topshop
Outfit 3 Vest: H&M
Outfit 4 Slouchy Top: Zara
Outfit 5 Sleeveless Crop Top: H&M
Outfit 6 Polo Shirt: Hollister
Outfit 7 Vest: Topshop 
Outfit 7 Cardigan: H&M

Which style do you like best?
How would you style slacks/trousers?

Hope you enjoyed this 'How I Style...' post.


Choies-The latest street fashion

No comments:

Post a Comment