Monday 15 September 2014

Disneyland Paris: Haul


Oh look, another Disneyland Paris post, can you believe it?
I thought I'd write a little post on the few things I bought in Disneyland Paris back in July.



The first of the few things I got was a Mickey Mouse printed noted pad.
I love notepads and could not resist this cute little one.


I then got a lovely little key ring in the shape of Mickey Mouse's head with four Disney characters hanging from it; Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse, Donald Duck & Pluto.


I also got this adorable mug which says Mickey on one side with the back of his head, then 'Pssst... I'm hiding' with his little face on the other side.
It actually matched the Minnie Mouse mug which said 'has anyone seen Mickey?' which I now wish I got as they'd be such a cute matching pair!
I love mugs, especially the Disney ones as they're huge!


Moving onto the yummier side of things.
I got some pink candy floss and Mickey shaped biscuits, both of which were so tasty!
 I also got some chewy sweets but unfortunately they were eaten way before I reached England again!




I hope you enjoyed this different post and are interested in what I picked up in Disneyland Paris.
If you're interested in my other posts from Disneyland Paris, you can see my Photo Diary Post 1 here & Post 2 here.



Choies-The latest street fashion

No comments:

Post a Comment