Wednesday 20 November 2013

Approaching Autumn


Autumn is my favourite time of the year; the leaves changing colour, the weather getting cooler, coats and jumpers being brought out of the wardrobes and layering becoming a necessity.
Back at the beginning of October when Autumn made it's first real appearance I went out to take some photos of the autumnal landscapes, I then went out a couple of weeks later with my friend and then a further couple of weeks with my boyfriend.
I really love the look of Autumn and thought; 'why not share the photos on my blog?' so here they are, it is only a small selection of the photos I took.












As a treat I have some Choies codes for you:
Deal for New Customers:  
Sign up for to enjoy 15% off
Free shipping worldwide
No minimum purchase amount
Deal for Loyal Customers:
Code: Thanksgiving15
Save 15% off on any order at Choies
Ends on Nov.30, 2013
Free shipping worldwide
No minimum purchase amount
Sign up for 15% off coupon, free shipping worldwide

Thanksgiving sale up to 60% off. Free shipping.
300+ products on discount.
Ends on 11/28, 2013.
Thanksgiving Sale up to 60% off. 300+ items plus free shipping. Ends on 11/28, 2013.
Coupon codes for November   
$30 off $199+ at Choies.com, free shipping, Code: NOVAFF30      
Ends on 11/30, 2013    
$15 off $99+ at Choies.com, free shipping, Code: NOVAFF15      
Ends on 11/30, 2013
$5 off $69+ at Choies.com, free shipping, Code: NOVAFF5       
Ends on 11/30, 2013


Play games to win prize at choies

No comments:

Post a Comment