Monday 6 October 2014

Get Ready With Me: DAILY MAKE UP


Today I have a daily make-up post for you but in a bit of a different style to normal.
I  have previously done a 'Daily Makeup' post here which was now a year ago! My make up since then has changed quite a bit.
Here I am looking bare faced and ready to apply my make up - I had already applied moisturiser to my face. 


I start off by applying the Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation as my base. I love this foundation as it's very light yet has great coverage. I have a review of it here
I apply this with the Real Techniques Stippling Brush in circular motions to blend it all in, giving a lovely, even finish.






Once my foundation has set I go in with my Bourjois Delice de Poudre Bronzer. I occasionally apply powder on my foundation however, I much prefer a dewy look to a matt look. I only really use powder if I want my make up to last longer.
This is my favourite part of doing my make up! You may have heard me mention before that I never touched bronzer until the beginning of this year - now I wouldn't dare skip this step when doing my make up.
I use the Real Techniques Contour Brush (found in the Core Collection) to apply the bronzer to the hollows of my cheekbones, temples, jawline and neck.





I then apply blusher to give me a bit of colour.
I use the Real Techniques Blush Brush to apply the Bourjois Cream Blush in 01 to my cheekbones, it's a light peachy shade & looks lovely above the bronzer.





I then apply either the Bare Minerals Lash Domination Volumizing Mascara or the Bourjois Volume Glamour Ultra Curl Mascara. For this day I chose the Bourjois Mascara which I choose if I want a more natural look.




Onto my least favourite part - eyebrows.
I hate doing my eyebrows as there is no shape to them (I've never had my eyebrows waxed or threaded, I'm in definite need of getting them done) and they rarely go how I'd like them to.
I use the Rimmel London Professional Eyebrow Pencil which I've used ever since I first started filling in my eyebrows about two years ago. 
I think however, once I run out of this, I'm going to purchase a different eyebrow product for a change.




Carmex then of course needs to be applied to keep my lips soft and moisturised.


It's then time to dip into my make up draw (which is a complete mess, please excuse that) to find a lipstick for the day.
Here, I opted for the MUA Lipstick in Shade 13, it's only £1! but they work amazingly - however, they are definitely a lot lighter than they appear to be.



Here is my finished make up of the day! 
This how I wear my make up almost everyday, with some minor changes here and there.




I hope you enjoyed this post, it's slightly different to usual everyday make up posts & to what I'd normally post. 
What's your daily make up?
Do you have any products you'd recommend?


Choies-The latest street fashion

No comments:

Post a Comment