Monday 16 February 2015

What's In My Handbag?


Apologies for the sporadic posting at the moment - just trying to get myself in order!
Today I thought I'd show you what's in my bag.
I received this beautiful Modalu bag for Christmas from my lovely mummy & it is now very special to me.
I use this bag whenever I go out and it is the perfect size for going out as it's not too small and not too big - so I can take just enough out with me without making it too heavy to carry.
The bag has a carry handle as well as a long handle to carry it on your shoulder.
I has 4 compartments to it; 2 outside zip compartments then a big inside compartment with a small zip pocket on the front.



As you can see I don't carry too much with me - just the essentials!
The first things I always have with me are:
My 2015 Diary & Pen - I cannot live without this now. It has a page for everyday meaning it is quite large but it has helped me organise myself so much more - especially in terms of Sixth Form.
My Ted Baker Purse - As you may know, I got this for Christmas 2013 and have used it every since! It is the perfect size for carrying around in my bag a fits perfectly in the back zip compartment.
Tissues, Handcream & Deodorant - I cannot go anywhere without these products! I'm an absolute handcream freak and I honestly feel like crying when I forget to throw a handcream in my bag! You also never know when you'll need tissues or deodorant so they're also always in my bag.



I then have:
Chewing Gum - Another I cannot go anywhere without is chewing gum. Anyone that knows me well will know that I am almost certainly always chewing gum if I'm not eating! I just really hate the taste of nothing in my mouth so it's an absolute essential for me to have chewing gum on me.
Apple Earphones & Charger - Now, who doesn't take their charger and earphones everywhere with them? I take my charger everywhere as you're never sure where you're going to end up! I am however, on the hunt for a really good portable charger, so if you have any recommendations please let me know!
Hand Sanitizer - I think everyone should carry antibacterial hand gel with them, you just never know what you might end up touching and needing to clean off your hands!


Lastly I have:
A Travalo - I'd be on the hunt for one of these for ages as I loved my perfume but did not want to take the huge bottle with me everywhere. When my mum then got me one for Christmas I was so happy! It came with two of them so I keep one in this handbag and one in my bag I use for Sixth Form. All you have to do is stick the little bottle on top of your perfume and pump it until it is full.
Soap & Glory Sexy Mother Pucker - This is one of my favourite lip glosses which means it is always in my bag! 
Carmex - I absolutely love this stuff and have so many of them knocking about in various places. I prefer this ten times more than vaseline as it is so much more moisturising and long lasting.
Glasses & Glasses Case - Lastly, I of course have my glasses and glasses case just in case I need them when I'm out.


I hope you enjoyed having a look into my Modalu bag.
I absolutely adore it - it is such good quality and is the perfect size for what I need.

Stay up to date with when I post (which will be more regular I promise) by following me on all my social medias and bloglovin/google+ 

What are your handbag essentials?



Choies-The latest street fashion

No comments:

Post a Comment