Saturday 21 February 2015

Current Fashion Essentials

Today I thought I'd show you my current Fashion Essentials.

I have seven fashion essentials at the moment. These are items that I wear almost on a weekly basis, whether that's to Sixth Form or at the weekend. 


To begin with are two things I always reach for and that is jeans - most often either my black coated pair or my blue pair. 
Both of these are Topshop Joni jeans which I would definitely recommend to anyone! They're the perfect high waisted super skinny fit which go with anything. I also have these in a burgundy colour which I often wear during the week for Sixth Form.



I also love Cable Knit Jumpers. I have a few but this Ralph Lauren one is my favourite by far! I think the colour is just gorgeous and it is so comfortable, making it the perfect jumper to wear for a long day of shopping (my ideal day).


Who doesn't love a Roll/Polo Neck Jumper? I sure do! 
This one from New Look is SO comfy - perfect for some of the harsher winter days that we were hit with recently. The cropped length of the jumper means it looks great with my high-waisted Joni jeans.



I couldn't not buy this when I saw it Zara last year. It is so simple yet looks so good on and goes with so many different things! I don't think you can go wrong with a plain black jumper, as they're super easy to just throw on when you don't know what to wear but still want to look like you've made an effort. 


Plain tops are a must! Whether it's black, white, grey, etc. It's an absolute essential to me to have a plain top. Similarly to the black jumper, they're so easy to throw on when you're not too sure what to put on. You just can't beat a plain loose top and this one from Zara is made from the loveliest material - it actually feels like you're wearing a pyjama top!


Loafers, loafers, loafers! If I could one hundred more pairs of loafers I would be ecstatic! 
I just love how easy they are to wear and they go with everything! 
Both of these are from Topshop and I would most definitely purchase them again and recommend them to anyone looking for a pair of good quality but affordable loafers.


Lastly, Chelsea Boots... These are such a classic and timeless pair of shoes that you can't go wrong with. 
They can be paired with anything and everything making them the perfect boot.
These particular ones are from Kurt Geiger and they are so comfy - I could shop for hours and hours in them!



Choies-The latest street fashion

No comments:

Post a Comment