Sunday 14 December 2014

12 Days Of Christmas | Christmas Wish-List


For the second day of my '12 Days Of Christmas' I thought I'd tell you my Christmas Wish-List for this year. 
As a disclaimer this is strictly a wish-list. 
A couple of the things on here, I know I am potentially going to get, however other things are likely to be on my wish-list for a while.


1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 


1Real Techniques Stippling Brush £11.99 - The first thing on my Christmas wish-list is the Real Techniques Stippling Brush. I already have one of these, which I received for Christmas last year, however it's starting to malt now, so it's best I get a new one.

2. Real Techniques Powder Brush £12.99 - Another Real Techniques brush I'm wanting this year is the Powder Brush. I rarely use powder, however I'd use this for either bronzer or blusher.

3. Noto 2015 Diary £15 - I've been after a nice diary for ages & when's a better time to get a diary than Christmas? Perfect to go into the new year with. I love this simple diary, it looks so chic.

4. Techlink Recharge 2000 £19.95 - Another thing I've been after for a while is a portable charger. If I don't get one for Christmas, I will definitely be buying myself one after.

5. Michael Kors Card Holder £35 - I love the look of this Michael Kors card holder, again, something that I've been after for a while. This is definitely on my Christmas wish-list.

6. 1TB Mobile Hard Drive £74.95 - Perhaps a boring present to some but I'm in need of a hard drive for my computer as it's just getting too full of photos!

7. Russell & Bromley Chester Loafers £165 - I am in love with these Russell & Bromley loafers! I am yet to decide whether to put them on my Christmas list or purchase them myself after Christmas, but they are just gorgeous.

8. Michael Kors Watch £209 - I'm not a huge fan of Michael Kors watches that normally come to mind when you think of them - either huge gold or rose gold sparkly ones - however I love this silver one. The sterling silver will always be a timeless classic that won't date, which is something I'm really looking for in a watch. I want a watch that I'll be able to wear for years to come.

9. Mulberry Tessie Tote £595 - The most luxurious gift on my wish-list is this Mulberry handbag. I know I won't be getting this for Christmas, however I may ask for this for my eighteenth. I couldn't resist including this in my wish-list though as it's just so beautiful!

10. Dalmatian Puppy - Lastly, something I will definitely not be getting for Christmas but will continue to be something I ask for every year. A dalmatian puppy! Dalmatians have always been my favourite - to the point everything I possessed, had to be dalmatian themed, not in a Cruella DeVille way though! Just look at their gorgeous little faces! Hopefully, one year my wish will come true and I'll finally have a dalmatian puppy to call my own.


I hope you liked seeing what I was wishing for this Christmas.
What do you really want for Christmas?
Keep an eye out for the rest of my '12 Days Of Christmas' series.



Choies-The latest street fashion

No comments:

Post a Comment