Friday 23 May 2014

TAG: Disney Questions

It's a known fact that I adore Disney, so when I saw this on Lolly Loves, I could not resist doing it as well!
Here's a picture of my niece & I at DisneyLand Paris in 2012.



Snow White - Do you consider yourself beautiful? 
No, I would not consider myself 'beautiful'.

Sleeping Beauty - How many hours do you sleep at night? 
Normally about eight hours, unless I have a late night. 

Cinderella - Do you have a curfew? 

No I don't think I do actually! But I never really go out so I wouldn't know.. 

Rapunzel - Do you love being outside? 

I wouldn't say I 'love' it but I certainly enjoy it a lot! 

Red Riding Hood - Do you trust strangers easily? 

I do not. I've been brought up to be wary of strangers.

The Wolf and the Seven Young Kids - Are you easily fooled? 

Yes, unfortunately!

Beauty and the Beast - What makes someone beautiful in your eyes?

Definitely their personality, and how caring they are towards others.

The Little Mermaid - What would you sacrifice for love? 

Sacrifice is a big thing, I don't think I'd ever sacrifice my family, but I'd be open to perhaps moving for love. 

The Frog Prince - What do you find disgusting? 

 Lasagna! & People who harm animals! I cannot stand it.

Jack and the Beanstalk - Do you have any plants?

I have some fake flowers if that counts?

Puss in Boots - Do you have pets? If not, do you want them? 

 Unfortunately I don't, I have horses, dogs & fish in the past though. I definitely want some pets! First on my agenda is either a Springer Spaniel or a Dalmatian. I'm just in love with both breeds.

Bluebeard - What is your weak point?

Animals & clothes! I just want anything & everything.

Pinocchio - What is your biggest wish?

To live a happy, successful life.

Peter Pan - What is your mental age?

Well, most the time I would say it's a high 4! But depending on the situation, I mostly act my age.

The Star Money - What is your most valuable possession?

I would have to say my family. I couldn't be without any of them.

Gold Mary & Pitch Mary - Are you a hard worker or a lazy one?

I'm a hard worker if I'm determined to do something, or I'm enjoying what I am doing. However, if I don't want to be doing something, I am very lazy.

The Snow Queen - Who is your best friend?

Jennifer, who you can see here. My boyfriend. & My niece who is the same age as me.

The Princess and the Pea - Are you sensitive?

Extremely! It takes only something small to set me off.

Godfather Death - What qualities make a good parent?

Being understanding, loving and caring.

The Twelve Dancing Princesses / The Worn-Out Dancing Shoes - Do you like parties?

I like parties when I am actually at them, but a lot of the time before a party I do not want to go.

The Emperor's New Clothes - Do you care a lot about your clothing?

I do yes. I never used to but I have started to within recent years.

The Brave Little Tailor - Do you consider yourself brave?

I would say yes I am brave. I convince myself I am scared of a lot of things, however I always force myself to do something, even if I'm scared. 


I hope you enjoyed this. I know it's a different sort of post but I saw it and couldn't resist doing it!
Make sure you check out Laura at Lolly Loves.

100 styles of fashion sunglasses on sale, starting from $13.99
No minimum purchasing amount
Free shipping worldwide


Choies-The latest street fashion

No comments:

Post a Comment